Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Global Pay TV Market To Grow At A CAGR of 9.8 Percent 2013-2018

Analysts forecast the Global Pay TV market to grow at a CAGR of 9.8 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the high number of subscribers in the APAC region. The Global Pay TV market has also been witnessing the evolution of pick-and-pay services. However, the market cannibalization by segments could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.

The Global Pay TV Market (http://www.researchmoz.us/global-pay-tv-market-2014-2018-report.html) 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Pay TV market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.The key vendors dominating this market space are Comcast Corp., DirecTV LLC, DISH Network Corp., Dish TV India Ltd., and Kabel Deutschland Holding AG.

Other vendors mentioned in the report are Bharti Airtel Ltd., América Móvil S.A.B. de C.V., AT&T Inc., Bell Canada Inc., British Sky Broadcasting Group plc, Cablevision SA, Canal Digital Kabel TV AS, Charter Communications Inc., Cox Communications Inc., CTC Media Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, France Télécom SA, Iliad SA, KPN B.V., KT Corp., Net Serviços de Comunicacao SA, Oi SA, SaskTel, SK Telecom Co. Ltd., SKY Network Television Ltd., SureWest Communications, Tata Sky Ltd., Telefónica SA, Time Warner Cable Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Virgin Media Inc., and Wire and Wireless India Ltd.
 
Contact 
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Tel: +1-518-618-1030
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948

1 comments:

  1. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete